LinkedIn is one of the most important ways to spend your time online, especially as…
Have you discovered Book Swap Boxes yet?
All across Sydney, book swap boxes are appearing on suburban streets, packed full of some great books to enjoy …for free!
The idea of book swap boxes originated in the US but they’re now cropping up all over the place, including here.
The idea behind them is that if you find a box, you help yourself to a book (but please return it when you’ve read it) or you place your unwanted books in there for someone else to enjoy.
The more popular boxes see books turned over really regularly, with new ones being dropped off all the time; so, there is always something different to read.
We’ve put together a list of the boxes we’ve found out about on the Northern Beaches, and close by for you to enjoy.
- 60 Birkley Rd, Manly
- 24 Burraga Avenue Terrey Hills
- 49 Park St, Mona Vale
- 1758 Pittwater Road, Bayview
- 75 Prince Alfred Parade, Newport
- Patrick St Avalon Beach
- McMillan Street, Seaforth
- Charles St, Freshwater
- North Curl Curl Primary School, Playfair Rd, North Curl Curl
- 10 Cowdroy Ave, Cammeray
- 49 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay
- 51 Rawson Street, Neutral Bay
- The Quadrangle shopping centre, Castlecrag
- Cottage & Coast Cafe, Griffin Centre, Castlecrag
- 38 Tulloh Street, Willoughby
- 7 Victor Street, Chatswood
- 23, Prince Rd Killara
If you happen to know of new boxes appearing, or would like a box removed from this list, please let us know.