Come and join the MMM beach crew this Saturday at 6.30am at one of our locations: North Steyne SLSC (Manly Beach), Avalon Beach SLSC, Narrabeen SLSC, and Mooloolaba Beach (loo with a view)…
WHATS ON: The BEACH Clean Up
In all our locations this Saturday, we are having a beach clean up directly after the meditation session. So, bring a bucket, some gloves and a recycled bag …and let’s all be a part of the solution to cleaning up our beaches.
It’s going to be AMAZING! … 22 degrees and ALL sun for Sydney and the Northern Beaches… with 21 degrees and ALL Sun for Mooloolaba in QLD.
The MEDITATION SESSION:
Come down and enjoy the cool chilled music, meet some new people and start off your weekend in the BEST possible way…
This is your opportunity to STOP the auto drive, head to the beach, sit and connect inside, with nature and with others.
If you have kids, bring them down…
Trust me when i say… that the decision to come and meditate is always a GOOD decision.
Beginners totally welcomed, we have a little instruction for you to get you started… its really simple and easy.
Here’s what to expect at a MMM session when you first come down..
1. Follow the music and head to the beach flag – we will introduce ourselves to you.
2. Get a little instruction about the upcoming meditation.
3. Meet some people or chill back – its totally up to you
4. Head to the beach and get set up for a 20 minute meditation session.
5. Start the session – connect inside and to nature – woo hoo!
6. You will be awoken by some more cool vibes / music
7. Sit and appreciate the beach for a couple of minutes more..
8. Join our finish Circle – we have a real quick chat about the morning meditation and plan events after.. totally up to you if you want to join..
9. If you are lucky, you can grab a free Mrs Toddy’s Tonic shot at the end.
10. Enjoy your day knowing that you just invested 20 minutes being Mindful…
So – plan to come along this Saturday by yourself or bring a friend if you like…or even bring the entire family!
See you at one of our beach locations this week!
I will personally be down at the Manly Beach this week – so see you all there!
Jason and the MMM crew!