Aren't we lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the City? But…
Father’s Day Guide 2020 – Submission
- Are you selling gifts or services that are perfect for Father’s Day?
- Is your cafe or restaurant taking bookings for the special day?
BOOK NOW for our Father’s Day Guide 2020!
We are making it easier for you this Father’s Day! Whether you are offering delicious meals, great gifts, or services, this is the feature for you as it will showcase your brand to tens of thousands of local Northern Beaches Mums.
The Northern Beaches Mums community continues to grow each month. Currently, we have over 25,000 members in our Facebook groups and over 19,400 followers on our Facebook page.
Reach over 25,000 local families for just $99!
Special Feature Includes:
- Special edition newsletter to be issued on Monday 3rd August 2020 to our database of over 10,000 subscribers.
- Special edition website article published on Monday 3rd August 2020. This is advertised on our Facebook page, in our Facebook groups, and in our weekly newsletter.
- Individual Facebook posts on our Facebook page of over 19,400 followers.
- Individual Instagram post on our Instagram page of over 4,600 followers.
Meet Theresa Finister Lynch, owner of Ladies Running Errands Northern Beaches, and her precious Dad, Harold.
Father’s Day is very special in Theresa’s family, so she’d love to help drive you and the family to where you want to go this Father’s Day. Enjoy a stress-free lunch or dinner with a great pick up and drop off service that only this great little transport and errand service can provide.
Or why not try Theresa’s family home cooking service and spoil Dad that way? The choice is yours!
Want to take part? BOOK NOW!
Here’s what we need from you…
- Business Name
- Image – 1080 x 1080 pixels jpg, gif, or png format (no PDFs, and image must not be a collage or flyer)
- Up to 100 words ad content
- Contact details to book (phone, email, website)
- Social Media Links
Send these details to us at [email protected].
Booking Deadline – Thursday 30th July, 5pm
Thank you for your continued support and we hope to continue doing business with you in the future.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information or a copy of our Media Kit.