As somebody that decided to build a new house with a 3 year old and…
Miffy Is Heading our Way This Easter
Did you know that the much loved character little white bunny Miffy has been with us for more than 60 years? She was actually created in 1955 by Dutch artist Dick Bruna who drew her to entertain his young son. Sadly, Bruna died this February aged 89 but this Easter, Miffy will be heading our way with a whole range of wonderful products which would make the perfect Easter gift if you’re looking to avoid chocolate egg overload this year.
A Brand New Miffy iOS App
Bruna’s classic picture books depicted Miffy and her friends enjoying innocent, gentle childhood experiences which charmed both kids and parents and this year, young children can enjoy Miffy in a brand new way with a new app for iOS.
The app offers a safe and fun way for parents with young children to share the delights of this classic storybook character and is based on the ABC Kids TV series Miffy’s Adventures: Big and Small and will allow fans to immerse themselves in ‘Miffy’s World’ and play along with their favourite bunny in everyday fun activities. From sharing moments in Miffy’s day to helping her pick fruit from a tree or doing a spot of gardening, the app allows children to learn while having fun.
Suitable for children under 5 years, the app is designed to build early cognitive development, and the app also aims to encourage creativity and to cultivate an interest in nature and outdoor activities.
‘Miffy’s World’ app for iOS will be available to buy from the App Store this March, priced $5.99 and will be available from Google Play soon.
A New Range of Clothes, Toys and Products In Stores in Time For Easter
In addition to the app, there’s a whole new range of Miffy products, clothes and toys available this Easter. You can find these new ranges in the following stores:
- Cotton On Kids – a selection of monochrome products covering baby and girls’ sleepwear plus clothing, bedding, homewares and stationery.
- Peter Alexander – an Easter Miffy campaign for women, girls and babies featuring sleepwear and underwear.
- Target – Miffy women’s sleepwear.
- Big W – Miffy babywear and products.
- Myer – a brand new range of preschool toys including plush items and figurines.
- Independent & Book Stores – keeping the brand true to its origins, beautiful books will be available.
There really is something for Miffy fans of all ages this Easter, the hardest part will be trying to choose which to purchase!