This recipe is healthy and the kids will love it! Serves 2-3 people Ingredients 1 whole chicken…
Recipe: Grilled Split King Prawns
By Chiosco by Ormeggio
- King Prawns
- Canola oil
- Red chillies
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Slice the underside of the prawns down the centre from the head to tail being careful not to separate the two sides completely, just deep enough to easily pull the prawn into a butterfly
- Rinse the inside of the prawns with salty water to remove the insides, leaving the flesh
- Keep the prawns covered in canola oil to maintain the freshness
- Blend the chillies, rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil into a paste and add salt to taste.
- Brush the blended mix over the prawns.
- Grill the prawns on a high heat for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove the cheeks from the lemon and grill slightly.
- Add a small dollop the blended mix over the cooked prawns and serve with the lemon cheeks.
Recipe provided by Chiosco by Ormeggio
Phone: 02 9046 7333
Address: The Jetty, D’Albora Marinas The Spit, Spit Road, Mosman